Mini Session – $100
- 30 minute session
- individual, baby, family shots, one prop shot
- 7 high resolution fully edited images with a print release
Full Session – $400
- up to 90 mintue session
- individual, baby, family shots, 2-3 prop shots
- 15 high resolution fully edited images with a print release
Cake Smash Session – $400
- 1 hour session
- 8 high resolution fully edited images with print release
- * complimentary cake and theme decorations are included
Maternity Session – $400
- best photographed between 32-36 weeks of pregnancy
- 1-2 hour in studio session or on location
- use of our maternity gowns (2-3 outfit changes)
- 10 high resolution fully edited images with a print release
Wedding Intimate Package – $800
- 4 hours coverage
- small wedding party only
- 40 high resolution fully edited images with a print release
Full Weddings – $2000
- * complimentary Engagement Session (10 images)
- coverage of Wedding and Reception
- 80 high resolution fully edited images with a print release
***A non-refundable deposit of $100 is due at the time of booking to hold your spot.
**Session fee/price is due the day of the session.
Payment can be made in cash, check, Paypal, or chase quick pay.
Sales Tax is applied to all packages and print/product orders.
Price is subject to change without notice.
**We also offer professional prints, albums, art canvases, accordion albums and lots of other products to beautifully display in your home. Please inquire.
Session Fees are all Inclusive:
- Use of all of our props, outfits and accessories, photographer’s time and your digital images with print release
- Unedited/raw images are NOT included and may NOT be purchased
Evoli Photography specializes in family, seniors and wedding photography in Lake St. Louis, MO and surrounding areas including but not limited to St. Louis, Columbia, Mt. Vernon, Springfield, Kansas City, Hannibal, and Chicago. Please note to any bookings which may require the photographer to travel more then 25 miles from the zip code 63367 that travel pay is an additional charge.